Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Celtic Festival.
It takes many hands to keep the music playing and magic flowing throughout Nevada County Fairgrounds. Volunteering is a great way to meet people and make a difference. Over 100 volunteers help with set up, clean up, taking tickets and serving refreshments at O’Dea’s Pub.
Volunteer Benefits & Responsibilities
• Free admission to the festival, on the day you volunteer, unless you are doing setup or takedown. 4 hours work per day.
• Invitation to special Sunday night Staff Appreciation Party featuring entertainment and food from the festival.
• Opportunity to purchase Festival T-Shirt at cost.
• You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer.
• No drinking alcohol or drug use during your shift.
• Show up for your shift fifteen minutes before and stay fifteen minutes after your shift to help with transitions.
• Security volunteers Must remove security t-shirt when shift is over.
• Application does not confirm a volunteer position. You must receive a confirmation.
Volunteer application coming soon.